Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reminiscing...

Well, our little guy turns 1 tomorrow. We are still having a hard time believing just how fast this time has gone. Just a few days ago, Luke and I were sitting on the couch just watching Elijah and enjoying him, and Luke turns and says, "I can't believe we have a one year old running around our house!" He brings us joy and laughter every single day! As Luke says, we really should keep a video camera on him 24/7 because he is hilarious! I have finally transferred the photos from my cell phone to the computer, and I was going through them this morning. These aren't great quality, but they do capture the daily excitement, energy and personality that Elijah provides! So, here are a TON of pictures (had a hard time narrowing them down, imagine that!) from the past year, and I didn't even attempt to put them in chronological order. Enjoy!


Greeting PapaRaRa at the Harrisburg airport:
Nashville Airport, returning to PA at Christmas:





It looks like he has a nub for an arm, but it is just because he is in a constant state of motion!

Silly Uncle Robert
I can play on these drums all day!
Celebrating Papa Coy's 60th in June:



First few bites of rice cereal:
Claire supervising bathtime.
He got his first set of wings!
Having lunch with Papa D in Memphis


My boys...all being put to sleep by Anesthesia

Coming home from the hospital.
First picture we saw the night he was born.
Again, lovin' the drums!
Quite the expression!
"Uh oh!" His new favorite thing to do...unroll the TP.
First big snow!

Holy guacamole! Let's just say avocado isn't his favorite!
So happy!




1 comment: