Ok, so this is my first attempt at editing and posting a video. It's mainly of Eli's precious little grins (and my crazy noises to encourage him to do so!). It's pretty basic, but please enjoy....
However long it took you to learn how to work that camera it was well worth the wait! He is a doll baby! I feel like I am right there with you! I am all smiles and goos bumpy all over watching him smile at me! What a great way to start my day ♥ Thank you, Mary Beth
However long it took you to learn how to work that camera it was well worth the wait! He is a doll baby! I feel like I am right there with you! I am all smiles and goos bumpy all over watching him smile at me! What a great way to start my day ♥ Thank you, Mary Beth
ReplyDeleteSHANNON and LUKE!!! He's so beautiful. I can't wait to see all three of you again. Miss and love yall!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Takes a lot of energy! Aren't they great though?
ReplyDeleteI don't know what I liked best, all the smiles or your baby talk, haha!! Okay, the smiles were my favorite. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is trying to talk back to you! Precious!
ReplyDelete