Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Fail

Ok, so it wasn't a total bust, but can I request a redo?? Late Sat night both boys came down with a fever. Luke stayed home with them during morning worship, and I went to church solo. I hate to say it (at their expense), but it was a most enjoyable worship without 2 munchkins squirming, poking, snacking, and coloring in my lap while trying to focus on the lesson! I did, however, find myself fidgeting throughout the service, and when we stood to sing I felt completely bare without a child in my arms!

Anyway, I came home to all 3 boys still in pjs as Miles was requiring Luke's constant attention....to put it mildly, Miles was pretty miserable. Luke's sister, Jessica, and her family were In town so we had everyone over for lunch on our porch (the weather was awesome!).

Lunch was delicious, and we were thankful to spend the day with family, but it was a bit much for our sick boys. So much for the fun, happy, memorable Mothers Day pics I envisioned...
(ps- I am posting for the first time from my phone as we drive to San Antonio so I hope it works!)

No comments:

Post a Comment